There are many Cinema paid streaming services that offer movies and TV shows. You might also find your favorite shows on different platforms. To watch them all, you will need to subscribe to each of them. Cinema HD allows you to watch the latest movies on one platform, for no extra cost. Cinema HD is free and comes with no premium plans or hidden fees. Cinema HD cannot be downloaded from the Play Store. You will need to install an Android application on your phone. Let’s see if HD can be watched on Roku.
How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku
Cinema HD does not have an app on Roku or any other app store. The Cinema hd v2 app can be installed on Android devices. It is not possible for iPhones. If you want to stream the app to Roku, then you will need to mirror your Android devices to Roku. Let’s now discuss how to screen mirror HD on Roku.
Let’s first make these Roku changes before we start the screen mirroring process.
1. Turn on your Roku by connecting it to the HDMI port of your TV. Next, connect your Roku with a Wi-Fi network.
2. You can access the Roku home screen simply by pressing the Home button with your remote control.
3. Select the Settings option from the sidebar of your screen.
4. Go to the Settings menu and select the System option.
5. Select Screen mirroring mode from System Settings.
6. To always ask for your permission before mirroring any other Roku devices, choose the prompt option.
All these Roku changes allow us to screen mirror our Android phones on it.
Screen Mirror Cinema HD from Android Smartphones
Now, we’ll install HD APK on our Android phones. Then, we will screen mirror the Cinema app on Roku. Let’s begin.
1. To initiate screen mirroring, connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku.
2. Select Settings from your phone’s menu.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. You can download HD using this option.
4. Search for cinemahdapk.onl and download the hd apk file from the website.
5. Once you have downloaded the APK file, open it and click on the Install button. The HD app will now be installed on your Android Smartphone.
6. Open the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone.
7. Tap on Cast from the Notification Panel to choose your Roku device.
Note: Do not connect your device to a different Wi-Fi network for screen mirroring. Otherwise, your device name won’t appear.
8. When prompted, choose the Allow option on your TV screen.
9. Your connection is now established. Now, you can open the HD app to play any movie that you want on your Roku TV.
This creates a screen that mirrors the Android Phone on Roku.
Note: Not all HD content is available for streaming. These are not always legal and safe to view. If you’re using HD, it is safer to use a VPN for Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I install Cinema HD on Roku TV?
It is not possible to install Cinema HD for Roku TV as the app is not available.
2. What’s the alternative to Cinema HD on Roku?
Nova TV can be used as an alternative to HD on Roku.
Leave a Reply